Forest Department – Government of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 – 41 Mining Guard Vacancy – Last Date 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Government of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 – 2016
Industries Department invites Application for the post of 41 Mining Guard. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Mining Guard
- No of Vacancy : 41 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.4900-10680/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1300/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized board of School.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 45 years
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 200/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates in the name of Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001 in current account number 4193002100005883 (IFSC Code-PUNB0419300)of any branch of Punjab National Bank .
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents, Demand Draft & one self addressed envelope duly stamped send to the Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001 on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://himachal.nic.in/showfile.php?lang=1&dpt_id=11&level=1&lid=13605&sublinkid=13201