HAL – Assistant Official Language Officer Vacancy – For PG Diploma , BA , MA – Last Date 30 January 2014
Applications were invited through advertisement published For the various post of Assistant Official Language Officer in following, apply before 30/01/2014.
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Official Language Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.12600–32500/- .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should possess a Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years after 10+2) with English as compulsory or elective subject, from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country. The candidate should also possess a Full Time 2 years Post Graduate Degree in Hindi along with a Full Time 1 year PG Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 Years.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs.25/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.525/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates); All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the Application Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL; Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to Apply Online only through HAL Website. The Registration is open from 1500 Hours on 16.01.14 till 1700 hours on 30.01.14.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 30/01/2014
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.hal-india.com/careers/CO/Lateral-2014/Detailed%20Advt.pdf